Samstag, 30. Juli 2011

My DIY RC Crawler Project - individual wheel drive!

The idea behind this project is quite simple: making a Rc crawler at home which has individually powered wheels! Searching for small electric engines, I came across 360 degree servos since they provide power at a reasonable speed and therefore fit quite well my purpose.

I ve decided to go for the Spring RC SM-S4315R 360 degree Servo Robot Rotation 
Specifications:

  • made in China
  • weight: 60g
  • torque: 15.5 kg-cm (4.8V); 16.8kg-cm (6.0V); 
  • Wire: 30cm 
  • Metal Gear, Double Bearing
  • Futaba, JR, Sanwa and Hitec compatible


 for each wheel I'm using Proline 2.2 Rock Crawler Memory Foam and 2.2 Mud beadlock wheels
the 4 assembled wheels with engine

The parts necessary for the chassis and for the shocks I ve taken from the Integy Evo RC Rock Crawler Kit, which is offering high quality crawler parts at a reasonable price.


Die notwendigen Teile für den Nachbau meines RC Crawlers mit Einzelradantrieb bekommt man hier:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen